Wednesday, April 07, 2010

My letter on the Machete attack

I haven't written a letter to the editor in a while. I haven't really had time. What time I have I have written on my blog. The attack on Nick Bergamini and his friend made me find the time.

Anti-Semitism in action
National Post
Published: Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Re: Student Supporters Of Israel Attacked, April 6.

I was shocked to hear that an acquaintance of mine and his friend were attacked in Ottawa, simply because they are supporters of Israel. For those who say being anti-Zionist is not really being anti-Semitic, give your head a shake. In all too many cases, anti-Zionism is coloured by anti-Semitism. One wonders if the organizers of Israeli Apartheid Week will denounce the thugs, which they themselves may have empowered.

Roy Eappen, Montreal.

No comments:

I Support Lord Black