Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Too Bad

My friend Dennis Lennox had been thinking of running against bart stupak, the pseudo pro life dem. I was one of many who were encouraging him to run. Looks like he is out of the race. Dennis will be running for a seat in the Michigan Statehouse. Watch out for his name, I 'm sure he will go very far in life.


"I’ve received phone calls and e-mails from party leaders and activists and a member of Congress, all encouraging to me to run, and agreeing that the district needs new representation who won’t sell out for 30 pieces of silver," Lennox said in a phone interview this afternoon. "But I’m also a realist. This is a congressman who’s been in office since I’ve been in the third grade. This would probably be a campaign where both candidates combined could spent $8 million, and this is a district where the official unemployment rate is 20 percent; once you throw in the part time workers and discouraged workers, it’s closer to 50 percent. The money just isn’t there in the district to support a bid. I knew what it would take, and like I said, I’m a realist. I’m not going to get into something if I don’t think I can pull it off."

No comments:

I Support Lord Black