Sunday, March 28, 2010

Pre Med: The Musical









I recently attended a play put on by the kids at my old CEGEP Marianopolis. It is called Pre Med: The Musical. I love musical theater and over the years I have seen hundreds of musicals.  I was quite impressed by this attempt by 17 and 18 year olds! The dialogue was a bit odd at times, but many of the scenes resonated with me. They reminded of my own path to premed 30 years ago! In Qurbrc there is a program where you can go to medical school right after grade 13. That's what premed refers to.
The music was good and the storyline quite interesting. There were some opening night glitchres, but overall it was a very funny and enjoyable evening. Kudos to Alexandra Markus and her many friends and classmate.

No comments:

I Support Lord Black