Wednesday, March 24, 2010

ILS in Montreal


Jason Brennan


Prof Levy





Tom Palmer


Matt Bufton


The Gang

I attended the ILS event in Montreal a few weeks ago. It was great to see so many young people come to an event that started oat 9am on a Saturday morning. It was also great that it was at my Alma Mater McGill, though it was upsetting to be in the home of the viscious censors of the ssmu.
Tom Palmer gave his great 4500 years of liberty speech. There were interesting talks by Prof Levy and Jason Brennan. I didn't agree with either of the latter two speakers, but it was still interesting to hear them. I am by no means a libertarian, but I do like some of the message the ILS espouses , which is why I still continue to support the ILS as best I can.
You can watch prof levy here. Jason Brennan here.
Watch the Windsor event with Jason Clemons here.

Tom Palmer on his new book, Realizing Freedom, and the rule of law.


Tom G. Palmer on Realizing Freedom - The most amazing bloopers are here

No comments:

I Support Lord Black