Saturday, March 13, 2010

Forgiveness

Matthew 18:21-22 21Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?

22Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.



I truly admire this amazing woman. My deepest sympathies to the family and friends of Constable Vu Pham.


WINGHAM — Her voice quivering with emotion, the wife of a slain Ontario Provincial Police officer said she will struggle to forgive the man who shot and killed the father of her three sons.

“As hard as it is, I believe forgiveness is the only way to release us from the pain and the anger,” Heather Pham said on Friday at the funeral of her husband, Vu Pham, 37, who was shot Monday after pulling over a truck on a rural road.

“God has freely offered us forgiveness,” she said at the packed sports arena where her husband coached their three sons in hockey. “To the best of my human ability, with God’s help, I will offer it as well. My hope and my prayer is that all of you will do the same. I know it’s what Vu would have wanted.”


No comments:

I Support Lord Black