Tuesday, May 26, 2009

liberal entitlements

Apparently they are entitled to their entitlements. They are the natural governing party. This entitlements includes stealing tax money, live in slaves, all claims of patritism, all immigrant votes, support from all journalists, immunity from prosecution or investigation and access to handicapped parking.( H/T)


Liberal Party van blocks handicap parking spaces
Bad optics for Michael Ignatieff's visit
POSTED BY TIM BOUSQUET ON MON, MAY 25, 2009 AT 2:49 PM
I should know by now to carry my camera with me everywhere.
Yesterday, national Liberal Party leader Michael Ignatieff spoke at the Dartmouth Sportsplex arena to shore up support for provincial Liberal Party leader Stephen McNeil. I was downstairs in the gym.

When I left, there was the Liberal Party van parked sideways across six handicap parking spaces, with cones and ribbons around it lest any handicapped driver get any ideas.

No comments:

I Support Lord Black