Thursday, May 22, 2008

Dr Ian Brodie

HM PM Stephen Harper's chief of staff is apparently resigning. There has been much criticism of Dr. Brodie in recent months and I have also been dismayed by some actions of the PMO. I was particularly disheartened by the meeting arranged to explain the false elections Canada warrant to the press. Apparently Dr Brodie was planning to leave even before the controversies. It is perhaps time for a little less micromanagement from the PMO on every issue.
Dr Brodie is an honourable and brilliant man and I wish him every success in his new endeavors.
He will be replaced by Premier Harris' ex chief of staff, Guy Giorno.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

To his credit, his academic research on the waste that was the Court Challenges Program led to that program's ultimate demise.

Though Canadians will never know exactly how their money was wasted there, they can take solace in the fact that it will no longer be forced to foot the leftist activist strategy and legal bill.

Thanks Ian!

It is too bad however that he is not an expert on the waste that is the HRC.

Blue Magic said...

Brodie rocks.

I frankly wish he would stay.

Anonymous said...

No big deal. Dr. Brodie left the PMOs office, not the CPC. I'm sure he will see be of service to his country again.

Acid Reflux (acidrefluxweb.com) said...

I find it interesting that the red ribbon symbol used for supporting the troops was appropriated from the AIDS red ribbon, a subject matter Ian, or any other of his colleagues care very much about.

yes I suspect it will be more of the same.

View my Stats


I Support Lord Black